In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Personal Data Protection (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), PUG AND PARTNERS SLU informs to the users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google +, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
PUG AND PARTNERS SLU DATA
- CIF: B67585190
- ADDRESS: C/ DE BORI I FONTESTA 3 08021, BARCELONA
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB DOMAIN: www.millnerco.com
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by PUG AND PARTNERS SLU, showing in this way interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the treatment of those personal data published in your profile.The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
PUG AND PARTNERS SLU has access to and processes that public information of the user, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which can exercise before PUG AND PARTNERS SLU, in accordance with the RGPD, should keep on mind the following points:
- Right of Access: This is the user's right to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that has been or will be carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of such data and the communications made or planned.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected person to have the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. Only can be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of PUG AND PARTNERS SLU, for example, remove comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to the Limitation of Treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment foreseen in an original way by the person in charge of the treatment.
- Right of Deletion: Is the right to delete the user's personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to keep them, in time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user to not carry out the processing of personal data or cease the processing of them by PUG AND PARTNERS SLU.
PUG AND PARTNERS SLU will perform the following actions:
Access to public profile information.Publication in the user's profile of all information already published on the PUG AND PARTNERS SLU.
Send personal and individual messages through Social Network channels.
Page status updates that will be published in the user's profile.
The user can always control their connections, remove content that no longer interests them and restrict who they share their connections with. To do this, they must access their privacy settings..
Any publication on the website, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., which violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or which infringe, violate or breach intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to an image or the law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, PUG AND PARTNERS SLU reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
PUG AND PARTNERS SLU is not responsible for the content that has been freely published by a user.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he is primarily responsible for their privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by PUG AND PARTNERS SLU, but will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
PUG AND PARTNERS SLU reserves the right to conduct contests and promotions, in which the user can participate attached to your page. The rules of each of them, when using the Social Network platform, will be published in it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable regulation.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or otherwise administer any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
PUG AND PARTNERS SLU will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services, in any case, if you decide to treat your contact details to perform direct actions of commercial prospecting, will be always, complying with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
It is not considered advertising the fact of recommending to other users the page of PUG AND PARTNERS SLU so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Pinterest: http://es.about.pinterest.com/terms/
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc, an European Union company with office at Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.